Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Boltinghouse (at long last)

I've been wanting to ride Boltinghouse for a few weeks now, but on days when I can, it's been wet. It was dry enough today, and I hit it. Since I started riding Boltinghouse weekly when I moved here, I've been wanting to ride in seated, but never quite made it. I always ended up standing at the last minute. I rode 'er seated today; no standing. I thought my tricepts were going to explode from ripping at the bars. After Boltinghouse, I went over to 45 and rode Russell, which I deiscovered last week. So I got 2 big ass climbs in 20 miles. Actually, I climbed 1200 feet in 19.8 miles! It was flurrying w/ little pellet thingies for a while, which hurt my face, but oh well.That's November riding in Indiana.
No racing this weekend. But next weekend is the final Indy cross, which counts for double points. I prett much have to go, as I'm sitting in a secure 2nd for the series and need to defend/try to move up to 1st if possible. I think we're going to go to an IU hockey game this weekend.

No comments: