Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Morgan-Monroe State Forest

Man, it's almost 70* here this morning, so I rode the Morgan Monroe State Forest ride. It's about 35miles with Bean Blossom Hill smack in the middle of it. That's a long(ish), hard ride for the beggining of November, but I can't pass up this weather. It was a good ride. I expected to feel crappy, just due to the point in the season, but I felt good and rode good. The weather is suppossed to turn in a day or two, according to Brian Wilkes, Fox 59, so I want to ride when if I can.
Got to eat before working.
I'm wearing shorts to work today.

1 comment:

Randy Lewandowski said...

Man this weather is crazy. The wife says it's global warming. I don't know but I'll take the good weather becase any day now it's going to go in the tank
Jumpy