Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Rainy Tues.

It's raining this morning, rained last and is suppossed to rain all day. 2" is expected. I got totally drenched riding home from work last night. My upper body was dry thanks to my stlyish new Cannondale waterPROOF jacket. It's awesome. I have some water resistant hiking pants I can put over my jeans for today. But yesterday I wasn't ready for the rain an didn't have the pants or my fenders. It was decent when I left.
So I rode rollers for a hour today. Nothing hard, just spun for an hour. CB4 was on comedy central, so I had something to pass the time.
Lindsay had an interview for an IU job last week that went well. She go tthe call today that she didn't get the job though. She's upset about it, as she's been trying to work at IU since before we moved and it still hasn't worked out. I get upset about it too. She's trying so hard and not getting any doors opened. It'll happen for her (us).

No comments: