Monday, November 28, 2005

Short computrainer ride

I made a 10mile computrainer course for a recovery ride. It was pancake flat w/ a 3mph tailwind for 3.5 miles, then had a climb which reaced 15%, flattened out, then descended @ 15%. Then it was flat again for the remainder. It was a good little recovery. The climb was short though, shorter than I intended. It was only a few secinds and I was shooting for minute or so. It's hard to judge when your building the course. I wanted Blotinghouse in my livingroom. Oh well, I hope to ride outside tomorrow. I haven't checked to forecast yet though. Lindsay added me to her YMCA memebrship, so I plan to start lifting for a couple months starting after the Indy CX season ends (12/10). I can swim too. So if it's crap tomorrow I'll either ride trainer or run. Hopefully it'll be outside ridable.

No comments: