Friday, November 11, 2005

Sick

It's Friday now and I started feeling sick yesterday afternoon. I ran 3.4m Wed and felt fine. I rode cross yesterday morning and felt like I was pulling extra weight around. I felt sluggish and slow so I did 3 laps of around the Wapahani lake (pond) instead of my normal 5 or so. I figured it was just due to the cold (it was about 34* in the a.m.). After being at work most of the day I started getting that scratchy feeling in my throat thatr always indicates sickness. I started chugging OJ at home and went to bed. I didn't sleep well and coughed a lot. I had planned on trail running this morning, but decided to stay in bed and rest, rather than go exert myself in the freezing temp. Hopefully this doesn't turn into full-blown sickness. I can't miss work. My car insurance (note: I drive my car once a week to the grocery and ride bike everywhere else) is going up. Lindsay has to be added as driver since we live together, so it's higher. That'd be great if I were paying for her insurance in the first place, but I'm not. We're applying for federal assistance to pay our untility bills, and my scam-ass car insurance bill is going up; and I don't even drive. Everytime that lady calls, I end up owing more money.
Got to get to work.

No comments: