Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sunday morning

I'm feeling better, but not great. A little runny nose and some coughing. I haven't worked out since a CX ride Thurs. I think that's probably for the better. I've been trying to eat/drink good stuff to boost whatever will make me better. I volunteered to work today since I'm not going to work out and can use the $$ anyway. I'm usually working these 14-20 day strings, then taking a day off to race or soemthing. It's really not too bad; we're just slow so it's al ot of finding stuf to do.
My parents came last night and took Lindsay and I to eat for her birthday. We went to Puccinni's, a really nice, really good Itallian joint on 4th. It was nice.
I asked my mom to see if my grandmother was willing to hook me up witha coo-coo clock, given she still had one and would part w/ it. She was, and I got it last night. This thing rules. It sacres to pants off of my cat (campbell) when it coo's. He runs upstairs and doesn't come down for about 59 minutes, then it goes again. What a wuss.
Anywho, I think we're going to go hiking today @ Griffey lake. I want to do something outside, but not exert myself too much w/ this chest cold. CX racing next weekend, possible double header. That's Major Taylor #2 Saturday and the first in the Bloomington Underground/Bandit/Soma Cup series. Could make for a torturous weekend.
Unlce Sam=Unlce Scam.

No comments: