Wednesday, December 21, 2005

am lift

I lifted again today. It's been two days, but I'm getting the routine down. That's good because it cuts timethrying to figure out what's next. I'm incorporating some medicine ball throws for full body strength and it gets the heart rate up too. Plan is to ride rollers tonight.
All of the race schedules are up. Ohio Valley, Indiana Race Series and DINO. That means my calendar is complete for 2006, except cyclocross of course. That won't be anounced for a while. IRS has a whole series of Morgan-Monore State Forest time trials. Plus it has a Lake Lemon Road Race. These two things rule because there on my stomping ground. That's where we train several days a week. Plus IRS has a MTB race on it's schedule. I'm planning to add a few more RR's and TT's than last year, since there's so amny around here to do. Still focus on MTB, but do more road as well. Should be a busy year; cool.

No comments: