Friday, December 30, 2005

am lift

Lifted this morning. No 2-a-day today. Firday is lift only. Plus I have to go to Indy to pick up Lindsay tonight.
I sped through the wieghts today. There are far too many people in the 'gym' wearing cycling shorts to lift, etc. That isn't right. People: cycling shorts are for cycling! I wouldn't show up to lift in a swim suit (speedo). They're for swimming! Maybe I'll show up to lift kitted out, bibs, jersey, helmet, maybe even a skinsuit, and see if I get wierd looks form "those people." Plus (the reason I sped through lifts) there's this one dude I see @ the Y every so often who wears cycling shorts w/ knee high socks. This is a 100% Type A/"short man" guy. It bugs the crap out of me when people have poor form lifting. It's the easist thing to do, just don'ty nmove your back, or whatever. This dude has piss-poor form, inhales on the lift and exhales on the release (which is backwards) and dresses like a freak. On top of all this he breathes SUPER LOUD. He totally distracts me form my work out. I hate that people have that power over me, but man, this guy annoys me like no other. For the Frankfort readers, he is Ed Neihaus, whom I hate(d).
Anywho I get to see linds tonight, it's been a week or so. She has xmas presents here when she gets back, that should excite her.
Don't wear cycling shorts to the gym!!

No comments: