Thursday, December 29, 2005

am roller

I put in 1hr on rollers this am. That's about 3 episode of Boy Meets World. Actually, an epsidoe is 21-22min long, so I did the 200 situps routine during the last episode. Nothing to report, just an easy spin, then off to work in a few miutes.
Lindsay got me a killer coffee cup for xmas that I've used everyday since. It's hand made on a pottery wheel. I saw it at the Musgorve Orchard earlier in the year, but didn't enough $$ to buy it. She went back and got it for me. It rules. It looks like an old tin cup, but is ceramic (or whatever pottery stuff is made of). She og tme also a double espresso cup from the same lady. Really cool to have locally made wares like that.
Oh yeah, my hair clippers blew up and caught on fire while I was cutting my hari the other night. I had just cut my whole head to a uniform 3/4" and "poof" the clippers, literally, blew up in my habd and caught on fire. It went our quick and by itself, but a) it freaked me out and b) I coudn't work my fade, so my hair is all one length. We have a Walmart gift card w/ about $10 on it, so when Linds gets back I'm gonna go get some new clippers. I've had the ones that blew for probably 5 years and they cost about $15, so I got my $$ worth for sure, considering 1 cut is $11.

No comments: