Friday, December 02, 2005

Arctic Run

I ran my road route today. COLD. It was 14* when I left and my desktop weather thing says it's 17* now. It didn't feel too cold. I wore two pairs of socks, knee warmers, tights, three upper body laers and two pairs of gloves. I was running down third street and there was a limo parked on the sidewalk. Third is one way, the direction I was running so I had to get in the road (with traffic coming behind me) to get around it. I thought to myself "that better be f**king Mellencamp, or I'm going to be pissed." Then I thought "f-that, I'm already pissed." So I ran by it and hit the passenger window hard (with my layered golves) and flipped off the driver. Why do people think crap like that is okay? What about handicapped people? It would have been great for someone ina wheelchair to have to go out w/ traffic behind them to get around some loser in a limo. Oh well, I guess I'm off my soapbox and done playing vigulante...for now.

No comments: