Monday, December 19, 2005

Back at it

I'm done with my week off. And I started lifting for the season. I went to the YMCA thi smorning and did my usual weight routine, but w/ lighter weight than usual. It always takes me some time to remember what it is that I do, since it's been a year or so since I lifted. It's about a 40min routine and hits full body. Pretty good stuff, muscular endurance lifting. I want to incorporate a couple more core excersises, but whatever, I'll figure it out as I go.
I plan to ride rollers tonight for a short time (probaly 30 min-1 hr, we'll see.) Just an easy spin to loosen legs muscle and to (try to) ward off DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness). I wasn't too bad w/ DOMS last year, but there's no way to tell until you wake up the next morning and the one after that. Could be rough commute tomorrow, hope not; we'll see.

No comments: