Thursday, December 22, 2005

indoors :(

Looks like a roller ride today. I really wanted to get outside. I watched the forecast last night and it said a LOW of 32, so I figured it'd be somewhere around 30-32. It's about 19-21 since I've gotten up and I don't want to brave that this early in the season. I guess I'll ride rollers, per 'the plan.'
I did 40min on the rollers last night for my 2-a-day. I have to take Lindsay to the airport tomorrow am, but I think I'll be able to hit the YMCA before to lift. I can't remeber what time we need to leave, but I know it's kind of early (maybe 9 or something).
Matt and Zach went to FL to train for a week and are coming back today. Yesterday MAtt got in a pretty bad wreck on bike. He hit a road cut that was not pointed out by Zach (in front of him) and went donw hard, cracked his helmet all to hell and road rashed his face/shoulder/ankle all up. The other riders said he was out for a minute or two, but he said he's feeling fine now. He, like most of us, has no insurance, so he has to do the home CT scan, which is basically watching for dizziness or messed up vision. Hope he (and his $5,000 TT bike) are okay.
Well, on to the hampster wheel...

No comments: