Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Years Eve

It's New Years Eve Morning. Lindsay's flight was hella late. She was supposed to get in @ 10:30, but got in a little after midnight. Then after waiting for baggage and all that crap we didn't leave Indy until around 1:00am, then by the time we got to bed it was close to 3:00am. That's wicked late for me, I usually go to bed around 10:30-11:00. Oh well, no big deal.
The shop closes @ 2:00pm today, so I'm going to plan on doing a 20mile, or so, cross bike ride on some gravel/crappy roads east of town. I may be too tired though, we'll see. Tomorrow's looking okay weather wise, so I want to get in a road ride (probably the same one I did Tues 'cause it is about the flattest thing I know around here [which makes it just under 2,000' in about 35 miles] and I value flat(er) rides this time of year.) That will put me w/out a day off this week, but that's okay for base building, I guess. I'll take one next week. Then I think there's a b-town cx race the following weekend; sweet.
We have no plans for tonight. Probably be best to just stay home. We don't have any hangout's here like we had a few in Muncie. It took years to find the joints that were up our alley there, so I guess they'll turn up eventually. But as for this party night, may be bed early.
Happy New Year!

No comments: