Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Rebuild time

I'm overhauling my road bike in the week I'm taking off. I did both hubs last night and I'm doing drivetrain and headset tonight. I should be done wed or thurs and it'll be better than new with the Rock-n-Roll lubes through out.
I'm still doing my situp routine this week. It's quick and I'm sure won't inhibit my recovery. I need to maintain as much core strength as possible because during the season I don't do any core specific work, just riding, which strengthens the core, but is not specific to it.
I'm going to clean the Apt. this morning. I haven't vacuumed for over a week and when we're tracking in nasty crap from the outside slushiness, it needs done more often. So that's my plan this morn.

1 comment:

Randy Lewandowski said...

Sounds like a good plan for the week off. I look forward to my time off to catch up on the other things in life like cleaning the house or looking after the wife.
Remember, it's good for you both physically and mentally.
Okay, enough preaching (for now)...