Monday, January 16, 2006

another week

It's week 5 of the regiment. I up'ed my dumbbell bench weight. No real reason, just beause I can. That's 3x10 w/ 35lbs in each hand. I'll probably do that through the week and back it down to 30lbs next week. I don't need to put onmass, just stay toned. I think I'm going to up my squat weight either later this week or next. Kind of a weird scene in the gym today: when I went on there was 1 person in the free weight room and within 4 minutes there were 9. I didn't want to loose my bench while squating, so I mixed up my routine to do squat last, but by the time I was ready to squat there only, like, 3 people. When it rains it pours, I guess. Anywho, I got it all in, just in a different order, which is actually probably good to change things up on my muscle memory.
So I'll do a spin on the rollers tonight and that will be another on in the bag. Rollers last another week, then it's trainer, trainer, trainer. A month of the same plan as now, only harder rides on trainer will replace rollers. Both compu trainer and normal is my plan, but we'll see if I can bring myself to ride the fluid when the compu is sitting there. This goes through the end of Feb, then it's no more lifting and just riding (inside or out). March is road race time, then April is MTB. It doens't seem so bad when it's laid out like that, but I'm sure it will drag on the micro level.

No comments: