Monday, January 09, 2006

Busy YMCA

The Y was the busiest I've seen it today. I chalk it up to the new years resloution soccer moms that had to stay home w/ the kids for the last weeks could finally get out. This should taper off. I had to wait for a bench, then wait for the sqaut rack. This only set me back about 3 minutes, overall, which is no big deal, but my rythm got messed up. Again, no big deal, I got everything in and in a timely manner. I'll do a roller ride tonight. I picked up "Beavis and Butthead The Mike Judge Collection" w/ a Best Buy gift card the other day, so I may watch a couple B&B's instead of Boy Meets World tonight. We'll see. We have a B-Town CX race Sunday, so this is a race week. I'm not doing anything different training wise, but I haven't raced for a month or so, so it should be fun. In the 10-day it looks to be okay weather wise, but the 10-day forecast might-as-well come form a crystal ball; it's just too far off.

No comments: