Wednesday, January 04, 2006

lift/tired

I lifted this morning and for the first time since I've been lifting didn't feel too good. I didn't feel bad, just not real strong. I think I'm not fully recovered from yesterdays Shanahan death march on cross bikes. I just felt like I was somewhat dragging through most lifts. I'll do an easy 40 min roller spin tonight and should be good. That should help loosen things up. Problem is: I'm tired from yesterday/this morning, so tonight will be a chore, but only 2x 2-a-days per week should be doable. Weather is supposed to turn cold and crappy againin the next couple of days. We'll see what that brings. Flurries in the forecast, but that' sno biggy. These 60's were nice, but I knew better than to get used to it.

1 comment:

Randy Lewandowski said...

I think any ride with Shanny would make me tired regardless of what time of year it is. I like the feeling of being tired the next day as I know the previous workout was a good one or as some coaches would call it a "break through" workout.