Tuesday, January 24, 2006

MTB @ Wapahani

I took Lindsay to Wap this am to ride MTB. She wanted me to show her around a little and try to do a little technique teaching. It was cold and the ground was frozen for the most part. Although the sun came out and thawed the thin layer of freeze and it became pretty muddy. I basically showed Linds a loop to do and a few pieces of technique, then turned her loose on the front section of trail, while I hit it a little harder on a bigger loop. It felt good to be on the MTB. I've never rode MTB this early in the season before. Postion felt good and I pedalled good. My accute handling skills are a little rusty, but overall I feel pretty good. Cyclocross does wonders! Which reminds me, we race #4 B-Town this weekend...

2 comments:

Randy Lewandowski said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Randy Lewandowski said...

I used to hate to ride with the wife but I've now did a full 180 as I make it a recovery ride for me. Now we have super fun together when we do the occational ride.
What I have to do is ride my Mt. Bike with less air and I concentrate on spinning. Andrea then rides her roadd bike and she sits in. Only after we do all of this can we both get somthing out of the ride.