Monday, January 23, 2006

new week, am lift

I had a hard time getting up today. I kind of dragged through the lift, but I did up the squat weight by 10lbs. I'm going to need to schedule a few days off in the near future. Before March starts. We're resiging our lease today because if you do it (by) today you get to choose a free gift. There are several things to choose, but among them are and Ipod nano or an Itunes gift card. That rules. I think I'll probably get the card since I already have a pod, but Linds may get the nano. I'm not sure how we're going to go about loading it, since the Itunes on this comp has all of "my music" on it. She doens't want a bunch of Slayer and gansta rap on hers, but I don't want a bunch of, uhhh, whatever she likes on mine. I'm thinking maybe I can put Itunes on the PC again, and have one for me, one for her. Not sure if that'd work though.
Y music highlights for today:
"I've Had The Time of My Life"
"Round and Round" Ratt
"Purple Rain" Prince (& The Revolution)
"I Don't Want To Go On With You Like That" Elton John
note: Ratt came on right when I was starting the higher weight squat. That's good and bad; good motivation, but hard to keep your hands on the bar when you're trying to throw up devil horns.

No comments: