Saturday, January 07, 2006

'rest' day

Per usual, SAt is my day off of work out. Still have to ride to work and stuff, but not real work out. I think the ~4 junk miles I get 6 days a week riding to/from work are actually decent. I have a few hills to contend w/ and it gets (keeps?) my les moving in a cycling motion, even though it's not 'training' and I'm wearing jeans, it's still riding.
I thnik we're going to eat Thia food tonight. Thia rules. There are at least two thai joints here I can think of. We've been to one and it's good, but nthing can touch the place in Muncie. Thia Smile in Muncie is the benchmark of Thia food. Bangkok Cuisine, before Thia Smile was the benchmark, but it closed and left Thia Smile as the reigning champ. Seriously, Thia Smile is the best I've ever had. But Siam House here is damn good too.
Tomorrow will be a big-ish ride. It's siupossed to be okay outsdie (~50*), so I'm riding. Last i knew, RS wanted to ride cross bikes. I want to ride road, we'll see. They may go to eat w/ us tonight so we'll get it hammered out.
Later got to go to work.

No comments: