Saturday, January 14, 2006

Sat. post

I didn't post yesterday, but I did an am lift. The Y was pretty dead, so I was able to get in the whole routine w/ no hangups. I ran into Josh, a dude who works at the Y and I've ridden with. Neither of us was sure if we were each other because we had never seen the other not in cycling gear. Kind of funny. (I think that sentence was confusing and I wrote it) So that was yesterday's workout, then work.
Per normal, no work out today. There's a B-Town CX race tomorrow. It colder, but the sun is scheduled to be out and they're saying about 45*. That's not too bad for CX. If the ground isn't totally soupy muddy, Lindsay and I may go out Wapahani on MTB's so I can show her around some. It may not happen though, as it has rained here for a couple of days. We'll see. I also told Linds I'd take her to breakfast after the race. We're going to go to The Runcible Spoon. We've been there once before for breakfast and it's hands down the best game in town for pancakes and eggs. They also roast there own coffee (only place in b-town [and beyond] that does). The coffee and food is off the charts. Breakfast food, that is. My parents and I went there for lunch one day and I wasn't impressed. It was fine, but not great. Morning food is a different story though.

No comments: