Friday, February 24, 2006

Final send off for lifting

Just a normal lift today. It wasa proper send off with some good tunes and my favortie dude there. He was back. He'd been abesnt for a bout a month. The knee high sock, bike short wearin short man. Oh yeah, the guy who 'jocks out' and exhales on the releases intead of on the lifts. Mr. technique. So, at least I got see him again.
Apparently the Tortuga meeting was at 7:00 last night. I showed up promtly at 7:31 and was there to catch the end. Oh well, I probably didn't miss much. Further, I can get anything I did miss w/ one shoot of the email. No biggy.
So far, it's looking like JP and DP will be coming down from Indy Sunday for some miles. Calling for slightly above freezing temps and sun. Sounds do-able...

Music highlights from todays final lift for this season:
Eddie Money-Take Me Home Tonight
Cure-Love Song
Michael Jakcson- Got To Be Starting Something (from "Off The Wall" and before he was a total wack-job)
I know I'm forgetting at least one, but that's still a pretty good set there.

No comments: