Friday, February 03, 2006

Last endurance lift session

I did the final real fast low weight/high rep lift session today. I'm glad because it was hard. I'm not real sure what good it did, but I was definatley muscularly fatiqued. It must have done some good. Anywho that means 1 week of lifting left for this season.
Then next weekend is the final of the B-Town cross series on Sunday. I'm going to pencil in a few days off for the week after next, following the Monroe County Championships of CX. Maybe spin Monday, off Tues, Wed and Thurs, spin Fri off Sat and whatever Sun. We'll see.
I bought some Hormel Turkey chili at the store because it was on sale (3/$3.00). I had a can of it last night and it kind of sucks. I had high hopes of it, but was kind of let down. Oh well, I guess you get what you pay for ($1/can) and canned chili probably sucks, generally, anyway. I have another pot of Pinto beans soaking right now, we'll see how they come out later...

Music @ the Y today:
OMD- If You Leave (one of my all time 80's favs)
Pet Shop Boys- West End Girls
Heart- Listen To Your Heart

1 comment:

Randy Lewandowski said...

Hormel == Sucks in general. Hormel is a Minnesota company and they have a long history of problems with their food and how they treat their employees and the environment. Plus they make SPAM!!!
I eat Turkey chili all the time, my current favorite is Trader Joe's.

Jumpy.
Whaaahhhhooooo!