Monday, February 06, 2006

Monday lift

Just normal lifting today. I did weighted step-ups instead of lunges, but that's all that was different. Stepping up is way easier than lunging. I started w/ 20lbs in each hand, but had to get more. I think it will do some good. I'll do it this, my final lifting week.
The music was on fire today. I can't remeber it all, but here are the highlights:
Duran Duran- The Relfex
David Lee Roth- California Girls
Melloncamp- Lonely Old Night
Go Go's- We Got The Beat
Tom Petty- Don't Do Me Like That
INXS- can't remeber which song
That's a good list anyway, but there are a couple more I forgot.
Roller spin tonight. I'm feeling burnt on this routine. It's almost over. It's been almost eight weeks. Good for the long run, but starting to get to me for the short run.

No comments: