Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Ohhh Maaaan

Oh man, I ended up inside today. The temp was 23* and I decided that if the Accuweather Real Feel Temp was above 30, I'd go out (it's really sunny). It was 19*. I still wasn't convinced though. I sat for a solid 20min debating to myself. I hate this most of all. On days like this I could waste hours argueing w/ myself on whether or not to go out. It's rediculous, really. Ultimately I flipped acoin, heads inside, tails out. It came up heads and I went upstaris to change. I made a hill workout that was standing on the hardest gear for either 10 or 5 min w/ 5 min of tempo spinning in between. I put in an hour. I watched yesterdays Tour of California stage. The coverage is really good. I was afraid it would suck, but it's just like the euro coverage of races. I'm pleased, although because it's on @ 1:00am, I have to set the VCR which means I have to tape commercials. Oh well, not that big of a deal to FF through them.
I have an eye appt tomorrow am, so I may tell the guys at work I'll be extra late so I can try to get a ride in outside, wait, I mean to get my eyes thouroughly examined.
I WANT TO GET OUTSIDE!!!

1 comment:

Tim Green said...

LOL, I do the wavering thing too. Sometimes I will get dressed and walk outside, change my mind and undress, look at the weather channel again and on and on and on. Drives me nuts when the weather is iffy.

I have the itch for outside riding real bad too, along with Jumpy and a lot of others I'm sure.