Friday, March 17, 2006

Clod easy(ish) hour

It was cold this a.m. When I left my weather bug desktop said it was 32*. It felt colder. There was a really stiff wind, of course and that, coupled with it being cloudy, made it feel colder. The sun came out during my hour, and that made it better. I actually got a full on tail wind today. It was nice. Especially given that I wanted to ride easier.
The wind has got me about half pissed off anymore. It’s everyday. Muncie’s wind was (is) real bad w/ few trees and no hills to block it. But when it hits you down here it’s like insult to injury w/ the hills. I guess it makes you faster, it just sucks to deal w/ it every stinkin day.
Oh yeah, it's St. Patties day. I have on my green demin Wrangler jeans, so I'm covered. No $$ = no going out, and that's fine w/ me. The Irish Lion is probably the place to be, but I'd rather nap.

No comments: