Wednesday, March 22, 2006

sunny+snowy=inside (again)

As expected, the 5" or so of snow has been reduced to, lets’ say, 4.99". Plus it was around 20* when I got up. Needless to say, it was another Computrainer day. I did a 31 mile ride I’ve done before. It’s a good ride w/ a few rollers and one hard climb that sits @ 10% for a while. It has good down hills too for recovery. It is a well thought out compu course. I’d like to get out tomorrow for my hill ride, but I’m not counting on it yet. May be an insider; great building week to a Sunday race w/, like, 5 inside rides. Oh well, happy spring to all!
The roads were really clear yesterday for my ride to work. I had no problems at all. I expected it to be bad, given the rate at which the snow fell. It fell @ over 1"/hr. It was clear by 11-noon though. It was hella cold though. And windy too. It’s warmer today w/ nothing but sun and appears less windy. Good.

No comments: