Monday, April 10, 2006

Easy roller spin

Nothing special today. Just a normal Monday 1 hr spin on rollers. On the plus, I felt great considering a 3 hr MYB ride yesterday. I half expected to feel bad, as MTB is much harder on the body than road. The climbs @ Brown County are longer and more gradual than a lot of Indiana climbs, which tend to be short and steep, what we call "power climbs." My triceps were a little tender. I don’t want to call them sore, but I don’t want to use words like "tender" either, but it’s done. They weren’t to the point of "hurting" or "being sore," so they were "tender."
Tomorrow I’ll hit the Bottom Rd loop in the a.m., and the week is looking decent so far. I haven’t seen the news yet today, but last I saw it’s looking okay.

1 comment:

Tim Green said...

Thanks for your help with my spoke situation. I really can't afford new wheels right now due to some unexpected expences as of late. I was hoping to get through this season on these wheels and either get a new bike next year, or atleast new wheels.

I guess I may try the lock tight and see if it maybe will help, or see how much just a new front wheel would cost.

Thanks,

Tim