Friday, April 07, 2006

Never f**king fails; Murphy's law

To those in B-Town anyway, you’re welcome for Friday morning’s weather. I was so sure it would be a pour fest this a.m. that I didn’t even bother with setting my alarm to get up and check. OF COURSE, I wake up around 9:00am and it’s dry, sunny and 62*. Where’s all the rain? (I can’t believe I’m complaining about it not raining, I’m just bitter because I missed a perfect day) I want Brian Wilkes back. This Jude Wetfield guy on Fox 59 screwed me (kidding). So, per Murphy’s law, if I had set my alarm it would a total sog-out, so you all are welcome. On the plus side, I feel totally refreshed/recovered this a.m. Since I don’t ride Saturday’s, I should be feeling good Sunday, RTR.
Sunday looks okay, despite the temp drops forecasted, so we’ll go long that day. Then next week is forecasted as good, but here in April that could mean 30* temps w/ snow and a hurricane or tsunami or something.
Man, sitting on my butt at my computer while it’s 62* and sunny. I SUCK! No, YOU SUCK WEATHERMAN! That’s right, I’ll transfer the blame all day.
If it stays nice (I just jinxed it) I may go do the Pinegrove/Kinghtridge TT that we did last week tonight to see if I can better my time, although I’m not an evening exerciser, so it may be worse and make me feel like crap.

1 comment:

Gina said...

I agree murphy's law has a way of biting us all in the butt! Lately I have kept words to myself because if I say them out loud, the opposite will indeed happen... (Yes I think I have that much power!)
Sorry you missed the day... you have many more good ones ahead, keep up the good work.