Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Beat the rain; famous hands

So with my mixed up week, I took yesterday off of workout and rode today (weds) hard ride per normal. I needed yesterday off after the weekend. I felt god today and rode good to boot. I did South Shore and rolling average was 19.7. With town and everything it was 19.5, so that’s rolling pretty good. I was solo, as I didn’t want to make any plans because it was supposed to be raining. I checked the radar and it looked like I had a window, so I went for it and made it. Good deal, I need the miles.
Yesterday the lady from Fox News came into the bike shop to shot some video for a new Jill Behrman story. She wanted vid of some handlebars being twisted, so I twisted them for her and I was on the news! No big deal, really, but kind of cool. It was just my torso and arms, but whatever, I’ll take it.
Oh, and I cut my hair last night and accidentally used the guard I use for the sides on the top, so my hair is extra short this time. It’s fine, it’ll just be longer till I have to cut it again. Sweet!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Your positive attitude always makes me smile.