Monday, May 01, 2006

Easy Monday; race week

Typical Monday; easy roller spin for 1 hour. My legs are actually a little sore form trainer yesterday. Weird, but I guess when you ride trainer for 2 hours, your pedaling for 2 hours, no coasting and against resistance. Anyway, it’s probably good.
This is a race week for me (race Sat) so I need to get my full week in. No rain excuses for staying in be on race weeks.
Ryan and Sarah close on their new house today (good for them!), so Ryan is out this week and maybe next, as his dad is coming to town to help fix it up for ten days or so. That means Wed’s. hard ride will be a solo. No big, it’s been solo the past couple, it’s just easier to ride hard when RS is going bore-opened. I’ll manage.
We have a place to stay Friday night in Ft. Wayne if we want it, as Warsaw is around 3hrs from here and about 1hr form Ft. Fun. Not sure if we’re going o take yet or not. If we leave 6:30 or 7:00, it should be fine. Plus we get our bed, our bathroom, our coffee maker, etc. Oh yeah, my Mom brought me a bag of Starbucks store bought coffee to make. While I’m not a fan of Starbucks the machine, they’re coffee is unmatched. Seriously. I bet it causes cancer or something. Or has mass amounts of animal fat in it. Something has to be wrong w/ something so good. Speaking of animal fat, I ate enough at the Irish Lion Sat night to feed a small country and weighed in yesterday at 127lbs. That’s low even for me. I haven’t weighed today, but I normally weigh just over 130, so we’ll see.

1 comment:

Randy Lewandowski said...

Starbuck have been my saving grace while working here on the BSU campus. Refills in my own mug are 90 cents, plus I'm saving the environment!