Thursday, May 11, 2006

Wet, Rainy, Cold is it May?

This a.m. it was raining, completely wet and 51*. By the time I needed to ride, I could have gotten outside, but w/ it being so chilly and puddley wet, I rode the god-foresaken trainer. I would normally ride the ~ 1hour hill ride today, so I rode 1 hour w/ two- ten minute standing intervals instead. It sucked, but went by fairly quickly. The string of weather in the ten day forecast sucks. Unseasonably cool and wet.
It looks like Brian fro the DINO series is coming down Monday morning and a few of us are going to meet him at Wapahani to get the course laid out for the race a couple weeks away. It will be wet, that’s pretty much for sure, but it will be nice to a) set up the course and have it in memory and b) to have the course marked to practice on it.
Not sure what’s on the menu for this weekend, as the forecast doesn’t look great, but we’ll see.

No comments: