Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Buddy cruise

My friend MStein came down last night to ride this morning w/ Ryan and I. He and his girlfriend got in around 8:30 or so and we went to Fazolis for the $3.49 bottomless pasta bowls. That is a killer deal. All-I-can-eat pasta and ‘free’ breadsticks for $3.49. And I can eat a lot of pasta and breadsticks.
It was nice to hang w/ them for awhile, but when we got back it was bedtime.
So we went out this a.m. to do the Paragon ride. I thought this would be a good ride for Matt, since he gets 0 hills where he normally rides and this ride is ‘flat’ by ‘down here’ standards. We took it easy, as Ryan is racing tomorrow, so we just rolled it out. We ended up doing the ~2000’ of climbing, 42 miler @ 19.7 mph. Not killing it, but riding.
Tomorrow’s plan is to spin out to the MMSF loop, bust the loop HARD, then spin in. Gotta get be ready for this weekend’s race out there…

No comments: