Thursday, July 06, 2006

"back" on track

Well, the back’s getting way better. As of now (thus night) it’s not 100%, but close. I’ve talked to a lot of people and it seems almost everyone, young, old, athletic, non…has had something like this happen to them and they’ve all said it will go away in a few days. That has really calmed my nerves. I have been doing the stretches I’ve been told to do, and it seems to have helped. I rode my normal Wed ride yesterday, which is the Bottom Rd loop and felt okay, but still couldn’t stand to climb and I rode my slowest time ever by 1 min for the loop. That is not necessarily an effect of my backache, but still. I opted to take today off the bike to sleep in an extra couple hours and then do some stretching in place of riding. I normally ride a hill(s) ride Thurs and I didn’t want to push it and go backwards healing. Whatever, I’m feeling almost normal. I’ll ride my normal easy/short Friday ride tomorrow and I should be fine. Thanks to any/all of you that were concerned. It’s looking good…
Oh, and I actually ended up 17th out of 36 for the day @ the AMBC.

No comments: