Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Redemption

Alrighty, I didn’t get last after all! On the "non official" results posted at the race I was listed as last, but on the "official" results online I’m 20th out of 26 starters. # people DNF’d (did not finish) and I finished ahead of three others. Still not my best performance, but not as bad as I thought.
I felt like total waste today riding. I had no legs and could not go hard. I decided to go alone due to my effort Sunday and I’m glad I did. I would have been dropped by my normal Tuesday morning crew. I ate two eggs instead of my normal one this a.m. to try to rebuild whatever’s gone in my legs, so we’ll see how that works out.
I may not race the IN stage race this weekend after all due to some financial constraints. I have a couple bills due and it’s $50, I think, plus gas and stuff. The way I’m feeling right now, that’s just fine w/ me, I’ll probably be on form by the weekend though and cursing my empty pockets. Maybe I’ll ride MTB @ BCSP or something.

5 comments:

Tim Green said...

Yeah, I have a tri this weekend and it will cost $84.00 plus gas to Indy. I am debating whether it's worth it or not becuase I am watching my pennies also.

Hope you recover quickly.

TimBo

Randy Lewandowski said...

That's why I always like to finish a race, as your areadly ahead of the guys who DNF'ed.

Jumpy

Randy Lewandowski said...

That's why I always like to finish a race, as your areadly ahead of the guys who DNF'ed.

Jumpy

Randy Lewandowski said...

That's why I always like to finish a race, as your areadly ahead of the guys who DNF'ed.

Jumpy

Randy Lewandowski said...

That's why I always like to finish a race, as your areadly ahead of the guys who DNF'ed.

Jumpy