Wednesday, October 04, 2006

CX

It was supposed to be storming this a.m., but it wasn’t. Good, due to running yesterday, I decided that if it was raining today it’d be another day off for me, though I wanted to ride my cx bike.
And so I did. I rode out the Clear Creek trail (B-town’s rail-trail which is largely cinder [perfect for cx riding]) to Wapahani park and busted 3 laps around the lake, then back. It was all just a little over an hour and no hard effort, but who needs that right now? I wanted an easier ride w/ no climbing, so the CCT is about the only way to ride outside flat around here. It actually is a really nice day so far; almost 70* and sunny.
I finally slept good last night. It’s been about a week since I’ve had good solid sleep. And after the weekend and being sore from running I needed it. Thank you Mr. Sandman.

No comments: