Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Hilly is upon me

Probably won’t post for few days since I have to work the Hilly 100 the next few days.
First things first, I got out for a nice 25 or so miler today on the road bike, which I have not had my butt on since last Thursday. Riding MTB and then the CX bike made me actually want to ride my road bike, it was nice. I hit a road I’ve never been on before (Lawson rd) that is basically a climb between two roads I am on anyway, just a different way to get to one from the other. It’s a nice road that has several turns throughout the climb. I’m going to make it part of my 4 hill route.
This weekend in B-Town is the Lotus World Music Festival which draws thousands of people and musicians form all over the world, Hilly 100, which draws 5,000 cyclists and some running race. It is going to be a total mad house in this town this weekend. I hope to get out after we’re done w/ Hilly (~10pm) and check out some of the Lotus music. It was a lot of fun last year. It’s real expensive to get in, but it’s all over downtown and you can see/hear pretty much everything w/ out actually going into the gated areas. Also hope to ride Sunday’s Hi8lly route after we’re done working, around noon.
We shall see…

No comments: