Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Holidays...

I haven’t written for a few days, actually about a week. Since then I have ridden trainer, ridden in Frankfort and ridden cx here. Last week I rode trainer inside Thurs and Fri. I didn’t ride Saturday, which is normal, but I had to take Lindsay to the airport, as she is spending this xmas at her parent’s house in Oklahoma. So I wen ton home Sat and just loafed around most of the day.
Sunday I rode in F-fort. I don’t’ know the county roads there too well, so I didn’t really know where I was going. I rode about 25 miles, but it was pretty unfulfilling, since I was always wondering of my orientation (not sexual). Plus I was chased by (I think) 5 dogs. Man, the roads there are FLAT. I climbed far less in the 25 miles I rode than I do on my 2mile ride to work here. Wow.
Christmas was good in Frankfort. I missed Lindsay, but it was still nice. For all the great things I was given, one stands out. We got a Dyson vacuum from my parents and this thing is awesome. You hear how great they are; it’s all true. I don’t know what else to say.
I came back Monday (xmas) night and got my stuff put away (and vacuumed [again, this thing rocks]) so I could go to work Tues. I rode trainer Tues a.m. and watched some of the new DVD Lindsay got me. She got me a Looney Tunes DVD that has two discs w/ tons of LT cartoons. It is awesome. Those are some great cartoons.
Today I rode the CX bike for 1:15 or so. It was 24* when I left and 28* when I got on. It was cold. But I was out.
Lindsay’s parents got me some good coffees’ for xmas and it is so good to have a nice good strong cup in the am, instead of the cheap crap I buy.
I have to go to the airport Friday early to go to my brother’s wedding in New Orleans. We’ll meet Lindsay in Houston and fly to NO together. It should be fun…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder about my orientation sometimes too...not sexual..but the other one...you know like riding...