Friday, December 08, 2006

Out, in, in

Wednesday we got done loading the moving truck for the lady we were moving a little after 1:00. It was 40* or so day, so I figured I would go out for a couple hours of riding. It was quite windy, but I had a route planned that would cheat the wind*. (*usually this blows up in my face, literally. Every time I think I’ve beat this element, I end up having it worse). My plan was to go out with a tail wind and come in SR 45, which is hilly, twisty and mostly forest, all of these elements blocking the wind and/or making headwind stretches short. It totally worked like a charm. Just as planned. I was happy w/ it. I wasn’t ever really in the headwind for too long at one time due to either a hill, a turn or some trees. It was nice. It was sunny and mild too. Nice.
Yesterday (thurs) and today, however were too cold to be out in the a.m. We’re talking single digits. Yesterday was trainer on the TT bike (for aero position to "lay out") and today was rollers on road bike. That’s that. CX Sunday (B-Town), physical therapy for the butt Monday morning. Yeehaw.

No comments: