Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Still at it

I’m training as always, but I just haven’t felt much like writing. I’m on a blog hiatus, and I’m not sure when it’ll end.
I did get snowed on for about 30seconds this morning while riding my cx bike. I expected bad weather so I rode cx, but as I was headed in the sun came out. This (great) weather is freaking me out.
I had my few days off and went to New Orleans for my brother’s wedding. It was a nice wedding and we took in as much of N.O. as we could in two days. We walked Bourbon St two nights in a row and had some good southern Cajun food. It was Lindsay's first time there (and my second), so it was cool to absord the local flare.
As I said, it may sparse, but I’ll write again sometime; Just bored w/ it.

2 comments:

Gina said...

I understand the bored stages of blogging...
Glad you had a nice trip to New Orleans... I've always wanted to go there.

Tim Green said...

Yeah, I'm getting lazy about the blog thing too.I guess because it's the "off" season and I am just working out for the fitness of it, not working towards races, atleast for me.

Glad you and Lindsay had a good time in NO.

Tim