Thursday, November 29, 2007

So far this week off 2007 I've...

Worked on my TT bike (which hasn’t been ridden in months), cleaned BOTH bathrooms, ran cable to the downstairs TV (and nailed the splitters to ceiling joists) and did dishes.
I also got a new litter box, which is a pretty cool one http://www.omegapaw.com/RollnCleanReg.html . My liittermaid electric box crapped out on me and they wouldn’t warranty it (2 yrs old), so I had to go to the drawing board.
I’m looking forward to getting back training next week. Monday is an ~5 mile run, then standard sit-up routine. I need to incorporate a few back exercises into this mix, since I hurt my back in Sept. That put me out for a week and I still feel the effects of that to this day. I really don’t want a repeat of that injury.
I’m going to go see The Knitters play in Indy Sunday evening, so that should be a good send off to "planned week off 2007," which is far better than "forced week off 2007 due to back injury/ MTB crash."
Slayer-adam

No comments: