Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The suspense is killing...YOU!

I’m sure you’re wondering if I got out Sunday or not. I did. I got in my 3 hrs (2:50, actually). I rode my MTB out the snow covered rail-trail, then to Wapahani MTB Park where I rode few abbreviated laps, then back in. The key was the snow. It made riding very hard and very slow. This would normally have been about half of the time it took me Sunday, but the resistance workout was great. I wasn’t cold at all. However, every time I spun my rear tire out and had to unclip my foot, my cleat would freeze solid in ice and make clipping back in very difficult. I felt like an absolute beginner.
Today I ~planned~ on riding road outside, but it was 23* when I would have had to leave, so I bagged outside and rode 2:15.00 on trainer. It’s not as good of a workout, but you gotta do what you gotta do. We are now ~planning~ on riding outside Thursday.

No comments: