Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Winter blues

You know why I'd never make it as pro tour pro?
Because as scrawny as I am, these guys make me look like Mr. Universe.

I've been riding inside a lot. Too much. I'm starting to crack. The extended forecast is looking okay, and I need to get out some. It's taking everything I have mentally to ride ~2ominutes inside lately, and when you're trying to ride for ~2hrs, that just doesn't work. My mojo's waining. It seems like forever since I last raced and I don't have a real training focus right now. That and cold weather have me down and out.
I'm complaining, sorry. That's about all I have right now though.
The Tour Down Under is in a week or two and Cross Worlds is the 30-31. That's something to look forward to.

2 comments:

Corbin said...

Wow, does not look like that bloke is going to score very well on the Functional Movement Screen he is taking... Great cyclist though I am sure... the pro's make us all look very very fat and big

Lindsay Hall-Stec said...

Remember, you're still a couple of pounds lighter than that Fatty McFatty Contador.