Thursday, August 19, 2010

Baby pics, etc...

Below are the baby pics taken last Sunday in Chicago at my brother and Lisa's place. What a fun day. She's ~4days old in these.


to those parents out there that DON'T have a Yoda hat for your kid, shame on you. Ramona clearly loves hers. (I'm going to go ahead and call it coincidence that Evin's wearing a Star Wars shirt in this pic)

Lindsay and I w/ the baby.


my Dad (Dave), Ramona and I. Lineage.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm keeping well August plan of no intervals/just riding. Tuesday I did tag along on an interval session, but I just hung on/sat in; I didn't do any real efforts. We have begun our weekly Cyclocross training sessions, so I did that Wednesday night. I felt pretty good, and rode okay. The first CX efforts of the season hurt, but there's a lot more hurt to come. Plus the ground is SUPER hard right now due to the dryness. That makes for some rough CX riding. Today I rolled with some buddies that were doing some longer time trial riding. I just sat in mostly, but stuck out my nose on the climbs. It was a blisteringly fast paced ride; good for the legs.
I put my power meter back on my bike tonight. I've not used it for about three weeks but I figured I'd put it back on to get the feel for it again. Next week we're resuming "proper" training (i.e. the hard shit).
3 weeks until first CX race!

No comments: