Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Some Bloomingcross pics

Here are a few pictures from the Bloomingcross weekend taken by frame builder Tim O'donnell of Shamrock Cycles.

This is lap 1 , first corner. Note Josh's moto-stylee w/ the foot down corner. (this is the same corner I crashed in later, but on a much different line through it).

A few seconds later, same vantage point. MTB legend Mark Giganti goes "foot down" too.


Coming out of the woods section (smiling for the cam).


This is a really good pic; determined look.


C'mon Josh, first a foot down and now a tongue out? Time to tighten up your game!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday me and good group rolled out for a good, solid ~50miles. I haven't done a good hard group ride in weeks, since I have been attempting to do zone specific power training. It was just what I needed, as I have become a slave to my power meter as of late. Not that I mind staring at the PT (yet), but it was nice to just let it record and not pay attention to it.
Tonight it the local CX training race. Should be a good day for it!

No comments: