Friday, August 14, 2009

Stage race pics cont..

Pic's form the Ft. Ben Road Race. All of the pics are at the foot of the climb, and I usually happened to be driving the break at that point, then peeling about halfway up the climb.





In other news: I did all of my road rides on my cross bike (w/ road tires) this week. The position is very different and I definitely had some sore spots around my body due to it. I think it's a good thing to do though. I'm going to ride my road bike in the next weeks, but also make sure I ride my CX bike AT LEAST once a week from here on.
I rode my MTB for about an hour nice-n-easy today out the Clear Creek Trail. I ran into this sign at ~25minutes and decided to turn around.

So I got in slightly less than 1hr, but at least I didn't have to "use my helmet." Plus when I stopped to turn around/snap this pic I got stung again. This time on my back though. It may be less of a sting and more of a bite though because it's not too bad, just itchy.
I'm going to race MTB in Logansport this weekend. The Logansport course is mostly flat and very fast overall. It has a few technical features, but otherwise is a full-gas course.
Also, Lindsay and I took advantage of the crap-i-fied economy and remortgaged our house this week. So we'll be millionaires in a few years w/ all the money we're saving. It was all the doing of my real estate genius Dad who has a constant eye on the market. So we'll remember him for sure when we're rich and dishing it out!

No comments: