Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm just sayin...

Today for example, Feb 24, the average high is 45*. Today it climbed up to 27*. I guess the bright side is that the record low (1967) is -4*.
And to boot, there was a nice new layer of snow on the roads this morning. So it was back to the trainer for me today.
I did get out both Monday and Tuesday, but it was cold.
Monday I went to the healing hands of Dr. Murer @ Bloomington Sports and Wellness. He has me feeling more flexible and able to turn my head side-to-side w/ less pain than I "normally" feel. I don't make it to his office as much as I would like to, but he moved to different office and the insurance co-pay is different, so it costs more now than it used to. It sure is nice when I do go though.
I'm getting very tired of trying to do hard intervals outside when it's so cold. I honestly can't remember the sensation of riding hard like that in warmth w/ supple muscles, but I'm sure it's easier.
I'm also getting tired in general. I have been riding more hours and harder than I have in past winters. I am feeling fatigued. but as I mentioned in a prior post, I am taking a few days off next week to rest. It's needed.
But just you watch my luck; next week it will turn sunny and 60, since I'm sitting out a few days.

This may be one of the best scenes ever put to film.

2 comments:

Emily said...

True story: I have never seen "Dirty Dancing"

Haha, oh deers and mooses. I guess my life is insipid and lacking.

adamrodkey said...

I don't know you.
(at least I now wish I didn't)