Monday, October 27, 2008

Quick update- USGP, etc

A rainy Friday saw a forced day off of training, and despite being a little sick earlier in the week (and getting up at 4am to get people to their respective starts), I went into the USGP feeling pretty fresh. What gave me that not-so-fresh feeling as my start position. I was in the last row of 89 people; I started dead last. I rode really well, but was totally gassed the whole time.I rode as hard as I could throughout. I rode myself into 37th, which isn't bad considering I had to ride through the entire field to get there.
Second note: my computer isn't booting up, so I may be post-less for a while. We have a second PC, which I am on now, but it has problems too and doesn't work too well. It may be time for a new main system, ugh. I need to talk to the good people at Computer Repair Now here in b-town and see what they think. They've done work for me in the past and are very good and very honest. Last time I was in (about a year ago) they were talking about starting to build/sell comps instead of only fixing them. Options to be explored...

No comments: