Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Green radar (and Knoxville pics)

The radar was 100% green blob over Bloomington this morning, so I decided to ride trainer rather than get rained on. It has yet to rain though. I guess I'm a sucker. I woke up w/ the outside ligament on that back side of my left knee hurting too though. Kind of weird, it didn't hurt last night or anything, just when I got up. So maybe riding inside wasn't bad anyway. Though I rode rollers yesterday since it was in the 20's. This time of year is hard, when you've been training hard all winter, then you start getting a string of nice days and good riding, then you get these crappy days. I probably didn't ride long enough or hard enough today, but I did some intervals and some one legged stuff. Whatever.

Here are some pics form TN training camp: (the res on these may be really low so they may not blow up well)


Me and Jake on Foothills Parkway.

Me and Josh on Foothills Parkway.


Me and Jake on the flats after Foothills Parkway, but right before climbing Tail of the Dragon (feed zone).



Same as above.



Me and Shilo. This is the neediest dog I've ever been around. Notice you can't see their cats in the picture, that's because cats rule and are not all needy!
I'll put up another post w/ the rest of the pics.



No comments: