Thursday, March 05, 2009

Hard loop

This a.m. we went out to bust a hard-as-hell loop of the Morgan Monroe St Forest. The back story is RS got a Power Tap and wants to ride extra super hard to gather data. We had pro rider Bennet van der Genugten in town, so Ryan figured it would be a good day to get good power numbers. It was windy as shit, and while I wouldn't say this pro has nothing on RS, he doesn't have much on him. It was an interesting ride, and SUPER HARD. I was left tired all day from just a single ~36-37min interval. BVDG is a super rider, but more of a sprinter as I understand it. And a truly classy rider and heck of a nice guy.
Lindsay and I leave for OK tomorrow, so I'm going to try to get a quick roller spin in before we shove off. Peace out yall.
(sorry for no pics)

No comments: